Saturday | May 18, 2013 | 2:00pm – Join Chef Chris in the kitchen for a Happy Hour party where you’ll learn all you need to know to host “Happy Hour” for all your friends! Start with instruction in the kitchen – the more hands-on, the better – complete with a recipe packet to take home. Once the dishes are complete, you’ll enjoy your creations paired with beer & wine.
$60, plus tax & gratuity. Reservations are required and space is very limited! Please contact Alexandria Franz at x6226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your seat!
- Rosemary & Thyme Pita Chips with Spinach-Yogurt Dip
- Roasted Plum Tomato Bruschetta with Ricotta, Fresh Herbs and Prosciutto
- Mediterranean Spiced Chicken Kabobs with Preserved Lemon
- Quinoa Stuffed Portobellos
- Smokey Bacon Wrapped Dates with Asiago Cheese
- Triple Chocolate Fritters with Mango Sorbet, Cherry Reduction