Saturday | July 20, 2013 | 2:00pm – Join Chef Chris on the Terrace for a summer-friendly menu full of fun grilled treats! You’ll learn all you need to know to host the best backyard grill-out in the neighborhood. Chef’s instruction – the more hands-on, the better – comes complete with a recipe packet to take home. Then, you’ll enjoy your creations paired with beer & wine after all your hard work! $60, plus tax & gratuity.
- Grilled Romaine & Spiced Bacon Skewers with Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- Grilled Flatbread with Smoked Salmon, Red Pepper and Arugula
- Aged Cheddar & Onion stuffed Sirloin Burgers with Tarragon Scented Russian Dressing
- Grilled Chile-Lime Sweet Potato Wedges
- Grilled Vanilla Pound Cake with Lemon-Strawberry Coulis
Reservations are required and space is very limited! Please contact Alexandria Franz at x6226 or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your seat.