Thursday | July 30, 2015 | 6:00pm – Savor summer’s balmy breezes, along with the unmistakable scents and flavors of The Rattlesnake Club, on our lush Garden Terrace! Our popular, season-long wine tasting series continues on Thursday, July 30th with a very special celebration of the wines of Austria and Hungary! Our Sommelier, Maria Papp, was born and raised in the Tokaj wine region of Hungary; her grandfather once owned a small winery in Disznoko, a 250-acre area near the southwest entrance to the Tokaj region. Maria worked with grandfather when she was young, instilling a love for wines, and a healthy respect for wine making, that has lasted a lifetime. She is very excited, and equally as proud, to present these wines from her Executive Chef Chris Franz and Chef de Cuisine Jeff Lanctot, will work with Sommelier Maria Papp’s wine selections to create a lavish small plates menu highlighting the wines. The chefs will also be grilling many of the items live on the Terrace, a feature always popular with chefs and guests alike! The wines will be available for retail purchase, too. Tickets are $45 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Please click here to purchase tickets to any of our Garden Terrace Wine Tastings (sales tax and gratuity will be reflected in final ticket price).
- 2013 Hofer, Gruner Veltliner, Weinviertel, Austria
- 2012 Nigl, Gruner Veltliner ‘Freiheit,’ Kremstal, Austria
- 2013 Wachau, Riesling ‘Federspeil,’ Wachau, Austria
- 2011 Diszinoko, Dry Furmint, Tokaji, Hungary
- 2012 Zantho, Zweigelt, Burgenland, Austria
- 2012 Sattler, Zweigelt, Neusiedlersee-Huggeland, Austria
- 2012 Glatzer, Blaufrankisch, Caruntum, Austria
- 2008 Diszinoko, Late Harvest Furmint, Tokaji, Hungary
Tasting events will continue on most Thursdays through August 20th – view the full schedule of dates and themes here. All of our Tasting events begin at 6:00 pm and advance purchase tickets are required.
Please contact Alexandria Franz or Maria Papp at 313-567-4400 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.