Friday | February 27, 2015 | 6:30pm – Warm up with our first Chefs’ Dinner of 2015! Chefs Chris and Jeff have planned an icy cold, flaming hot, spicy smoked, creamy cool evening sure to heat up this chilly winter. Think flaming sausages and icy oysters, chilled seafood carpaccio and live grilled beef plus an incredible “Fire + Ice” worthy sweet finish. It’ll be the coolest – and hottest – dinner experience you’ve ever had! Each of the five courses will also be paired with wine selections by Sommelier Maria Papp.
1. FIRE & ICE: Hors d’Oeuvres Trio – Grilled Creole Shrimp on Goat Cheese Grits; Orange and Ouzo Flamed Kasseri on Garlicky Toast; East Coast Oysters with Lime and Vodka Granita
2. FIRE: Brown Sugar Cured Pork Belly Skewers
Salt Grilled, Coconut Red Curry Dipping Sauce, Cello Noodle Salad
3. ICE: Chilled Sea Scallop Crudo
Icy Grapefruit-Ginger Pool, Shaved Red Chilis, Mint
4. FIRE: Cocoa and Chipotle Dusted Prime Beef Strip Steak, Live Grilled
Sweet Potato-Poblano Gratin, Avocado Relish, Crispy Sweet Straws
5. FIRE & ICE: Flaming Chocolate Meringue
Smoked Raspberry Ice Cream, Brown Butter Pound Cake
Tickets are $80, plus sales tax and gratuity. Reservations are by ticket purchase only and seating is very limited. Click here to purchase your tickets to our Fire & Ice Dinner from our secure GoPassage site. Sales tax and 21% gratuity will be reflected in the final ticket price.
Questions? Please contact Alexandria Franz at 313-567-4400 x6226 or firstname.lastname@example.org